Thursday, November 26, 2009

Previous Litter Puppy Reference

"I purchased a pup from Tom in August of 2008. I wasn't really looking for another dog but after doing some research and talking to some of my "Lab Expert" friends I realized that I had an opportunity to have a first Class Hunting Dog. Wyatt is just over a year old and even at his young age he is already a top notch hunting dog. He has drive to hunt like I have never seen in another dog. He is very athletic and never tires. Wyatt is a strong swimmer and has an excellent nose but yet a wonderful family companion. He is not limited to upland birds but his main use to me is waterfowl. In the blind he is very obedient and observant. All my hunting buddies are blown away at his ability at such a young age. I couldn't ask for a better dog for both hunting and a family dog!"
Bill Dunk, Dryden , MI

No comments: